£7.99 / $9.95 * 162 pages * May 2011 * paperback ISBN: 978-0-9567024-1-8
A percentage of all royalties from the sale of this book are donated to a children's charity.
'An excellent guide to the processes of infertility treatment ... [delivering] a lot of often technical and complex information in a light-hearted and readable style. It's invaluable for any man anxious to understand exactly what's involved in the process both from a medical and practical, day-to-day perspective.' Infertility Network
'I would recommend this book ... A worthy contributor to the literature on infertility and asscoiated treatment.' Journal of Fertility Counselling
The infertility rollercoaster from a male's perspective. This is a must read for any man and his partner [wanting] to understand the process of infertility treatment plus the extras not disclosed at the beginning. A deeply emotional and honest story written in a candid manor.' Pride Angel
'A great read for anyone new to IVF [and] every man wanting to support their wife. Educational and humorous, Michael does a great job of explaining the details of IVF, FET, and everything related. I would highly recommend that all wives get this book for their hubby (and themselves)!' http://ivfsuccessstories.info/
'A honest and moving story that I would recommend to any couples about to embark on fertility treatment and any family/friends that want to understand more.' An IVF couple - http://moononstick.blogspot.com/
What do you need to make a baby? A willing partner? A good sense of timing? Some wine maybe? A nice meal and some amorous music? Not always. There are times when all the romance (and luck) just simply will not do. In those times, what you need is a specimen pot, a heap of drugs, so many ultra-sound scans that your wife or partner begins to glow in the dark and an unfeasibly large amount of tea.
Providing a rare yet enlightening male perspective on the world of IVF, 'Test tubes and testosterone' is one man's experience of infertility and the IVF journey he embarked on with his wife in order to start a family. Told with humour, wit and insight, this book sheds light on issues that can be hard to discuss even with the closest of friends or relatives, making it a valuable book for anyone contemplating or going through IVF.
* Personal, honest and open account on IVF, fertility and infertility.
* A rare insight into a man's perspective and experiences, offering advice and support.
* A riveting good read, with warmth, humour and wit.
* A proportion of all royalties are donated to a children's charity.
Buy your copy today!
* UK customers Buy at AMAZON.CO.UK (free postage)
* US customers Buy at AMAZON.COM
* For customers in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and rest of the world, we recommend The Book Depository who offer free worldwide delivery. Click here to buy today!
* Download a Kindle version of the book (£3.35 inc VAT and delivery) by clicking here!
NELL JAMES PUBLISHERS * passionate about books