£7.99 / $11.95 * 140 pages * March 2011 * paperback ISBN 978-0-9567024-0-1
All royalties are donated to a national children's charity.
'Cracking ideas!' The Teacher
'A lovely book! Whether you're a charity, school, hospice, church or individual fundraiser, you'll be sure to find something to inspire you.' JustGiving
'A very useful guide indeed ... this has everything and very reasonably priced!' PTA Local
'This is a fascinating little book. It is bursting with all sorts of practical ideas for raising money for charitable purposes, suited to all ages and a wide variety of circumstances... We recommend 250+ Fund Raising Ideas.' British Church Newspaper
'A great resource for those fundraising for community groups, churches, PTAs and other small charities with a wealth of interesting fundraising ideas to draw from! With all the royalties going to charity there is no reason not to buy this book!' James Ketchell, Chief Executive, Music Heritage UK (www.musicheritageuk.org)
Containing over 250 practical and effective fundraising ideas, this is an essential book for anyone raising money for charities, hospices, societies, churches, clubs, as well as schools and their PTA.
From the sublime (a sponsored blindfold) to the ridiculous (a baked bean welly race), there is something for every fundraiser in this book. Covering sponsorship ideas, raffles and lotteries, collections and donations, games and activities, things to sell as well as providing many different events and themes you can organise, this indispensible guide also looks at how to use outside businesses effectively as well as social networking sites and the internet. In addition to all this, it provides a diary of national days, international awareness days and important historical anniversaries, so you can link your fundraising to national and international activities for maximum publicity.
* With over 250 fundraising ideas, tips and themes you are bound to find something for your next event!
* Affordably priced - only £7.99 or $11.95 for 250+ ideas!
* All author's royalties are donated to a national children's charity.
* An abundance of calendar dates to link your fundraising event to: national days of countries; awareness days, weeks and months; historical anniversaries.
* An excellent source of fundraising inspiration for charities, hospices, societies and clubs, schools and PTAs and anyone raising money for a good cause.
Buy your copy today!
* UK customers Buy at AMAZON.CO.UK (free postage)
* US customers Buy at AMAZON.COM
* For customers in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and rest of the world, we recommend The Book Depository who offer free worldwide delivery. Click here to buy today!
* A KINDLE edition is also available for only £3.35 (including VAT and free wireless delivery). Download now and start reading this great book today!
NELL JAMES PUBLISHERS * passionate about books